From the #1 Silicone Brand, Tub & Tile Silicone 1™ sealant is a 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant ideal for areas susceptible to moisture like sinks, tubs, showers, fixtures, countertops, backsplashes and plumbing projects. Tub & Tile Silicone 1 sealant is flexible with strong adhesion and resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew growth with 7-year mold-free product protection†. Backed by a lifetime guarantee†.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the "Downloads" tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 12 hours before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25 use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.
|Clear - Squeeze