From the #1 Silicone Brand, Supreme Silicone Window & Door sealant is a premium, 100% silicone and 100% waterproof sealant that provides a reliable seal in weather-prone areas like windows, doors, basements, roofs, sidewalks, siding, tuckpointing and attics. This sealant offers 100% more flexibility than Class 25 sealants† and 7X stronger adhesion than Silicone 1™ sealant†. And, it offers 50% joint movement capability without cracking, shrinking, breaking down or washing away. This sealant has lifetime mold-free product protection† that resists stain-causing mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee†.
Adheres to: most metals & woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, ceramic & porcelain tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass & painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the "Downloads" tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 50, Use A, G & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C; TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.