Painter’s Pro caulk is an advanced grade siliconized acrylic latex caulk ideal for decorative and indoor paint projects. This caulk offers strong adhesion and flexibility.
Adheres to: common building materials including most woods, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass and painted surfaces
For additional information, see product label.
1Manufacturer warrants that this product, when handled and used as directed, will meet the above specifications for the specified number of years. If not satisfied, return proof of purchase for refund. This is the sole and exclusive remedy and Manufacturer shall not be liable for any damages in excess of the purchase price. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS.
2Cured caulk is resistant to stain-causing mold and mildew. Regular cleaning of caulk is required however, as soap and other residue can cause secondary mold and mildew growth.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.