Painter’s caulk is an all-purpose siliconized acrylic latex ideal for both indoor and outdoor paint projects.
Adheres to: common building materials including most woods, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass, and painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the "Downloads" tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- Using caulk gun, apply caulk into gap. Apply above 40°F (5°C).
- Smooth with a gloved finger or “tool” the caulk into gap within 3-5 minutes.
- Clean-up with a damp, disposable cloth; do not rinse.
- Protect from moisture for at least 24 hours for proper drying.
Exceeds ASTM C-834 Type-OP, NS, Grade 0°C test requirements.