Paintable Silicone All Projects Window & Door sealant is a high-performance, 100% waterproof sealant with a hybrid formula that combines the outstanding waterproof performance you would expect from a silicone sealant with the ease of use and paintability of an acrylic latex. Ideal for exterior weatherproofing projects, this formula is designed to provide a reliable seal in areas that may be exposed to moisture and require painting. This sealant is flexible with excellent durability and offers 7-year mold-free product protection† that helps resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee†.
Adheres to: most metals & woods, aluminum, composites, brick, stone, stucco, masonry, cement board, glass, ceramic & porcelain tile, drywall, plaster, vinyl siding, PVC, fiberglass & painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the "Downloads" tab.
See Product Disclaimers
page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, use NT, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C, TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.