Paintable Silicone All Projects Kitchen & Bath sealant is a high-performance, 100% waterproof sealant with a hybrid formula that combines the outstanding waterproof performance you would expect from a silicone sealant with the ease of use and paintability of an acrylic latex. This formula provides an excellent seal in areas that are prone to moisture and require painting. It also provides excellent flexibility and durability with 7-year mold-free product protection† to help resist mold and mildew growth. Backed by a lifetime guarantee†.
Adheres to: most metals, plastics & woods, glass, drywall, plaster, granite, cultured marble, ceramic & porcelain tile, natural stone, cement board, composites, Formica, fiberglass, aluminum & painted surfaces
For complete product details, see packaging label in the "Downloads" tab.
†See Product Disclaimers page for important details.
- Remove dirt, grease, moisture, soap residue & old sealant from area to be sealed. Use backer rod for gaps larger than 1/2" x 1/2".
- Cut nozzle to obtain desired bead size.
- PIERCE INNER FOIL SEAL.
- Using caulk gun, apply sealant into gap. Smooth or “tool” the caulk into gap.
- Wipe hands & tools thoroughly before washing.
- Allow 30 minutes before exposing sealant to water.
Meets ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
Fed Spec TT-S-00230C, TT-S-001543A
To access the safety data sheet, enter the product SKU from the list below in the search field found here
. Then select your language and country to download a copy.